Jonnys ilegitimate Father

Bikes: too many too list

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by paul_in_toronto
FYI Keith most of those yellow bikes are on the west side

I think you fail to notice how us eastenders are left out of the loop, or maybe you just dont care?
I don't really consider myself eastside....more like downtown. I have offered to have a hub here....redundant. Seeing as you are on the eastside maybe you should install a CBN hub.
I havent even seen a yellow bike out here in ages. And most people who have used though yellow bikes hate them.
I have never had a single person who uses the program complain about it. It exists to get people who may not be able to afford a bike....or choose not to own one in our bike theft ridden city....a chance to ride. Most folks I know who use it either are here for a short period of time and just want a rental (pretty much the only choice) or prefer the convenience of it.

Ask yourself as I cyclist do I use any of these programs? If you dont then what use are they?

Then perhaps we need programs that the people will use ...
You unleashed quite the vitriol on an organization you yourself admitted to not knowing much about. I think very highly of CBN...the work they do and the people who volunteer to make it possible. Now you know this. All the fabulous charity work you do for the cyclist's of Toronto aside....CBN is and I hope continue's to be a valuble and well regarded organization for the cyclist's of Toronto.