View Single Post
Old 04-25-06, 02:33 AM
humancongereel
live free or die trying

Bikes: bianchi pista workhorse, cannondale r1000, mountain bike fixed conversion

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
yeah, and i hear some decent funk come out of that building sometimes...i don't take vancouver much, cuz it's not the best route from my 'hood...but sometimes i go to the hostess outlet up from fremont...mmmmm...

i was at the TBIAPB show, but i don't remember shots or hearing about a shooting. last time i remember shootings, i didn't hear the shots, but i was at a show at the now-defunct (as far as i know) f.ckpit. listening to a couple of people talking, three separate shootings had all occurred in that neighborhood that night. this place was on shaver, a couple blocks off of mississippi. when i left the show, i kept running into cops putting crime scene tape up everywhere. interesting enough.

oh, yeah, and i had friend who lived on 19th and killingsworth who was witness to several drivebys. the last one he didn't even think about, he just though his roommate was making popcorn...

at least most portland isn't like that.

oh, and the now-defunct joe's bar on 19th and alberta (i think it was 19th) had signs up all over saying "no swearing" "no fighting" "no drug dealing", etc...and sold 40s of OE800.