Old 06-07-03, 07:31 PM
Wait

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
*Warning: You are about to read a long rambling.. (Pics)

I just got back from a pretty long ride.. Talk about feeling better. It has been about two weeks since I last rode above 20 miles. The great thing is I do it all on my mountain bike. Though I took it easy today and stayed mainly on the roads (it rained the other day) a lot of my venture was climbs and a few laps around a park (4 miles in total averaging 19 mph). My last long ride was 24 trail miles out in the hill country of Missouri.

The time is deceiving, when I stop it stops. So I would add about 20+ min on there.

And this was great! This is the fastest that I know I've gone. I didn't think I was going to make it around the turn on the downhill. I usually brake pretty hard there but today I held off. Now that I know my limits (my fear factor) I believe I'll buy some slicks for the MTB so not to rune the Kenda's (My new tires!) and hopefully pick up some speed along the way.

I guess that's a good average. Though I wouldn't mind seeing it at like 15-17mph

And of course, I didn't forget to take a pic of the ride. She needs a bath. I feel a little bad, I've neglected cleaning the bike for a day. Down with rust!!

Last edited by Wait; 06-07-03 at 07:44 PM.