nova
hill hater

Location: norton ohio 5.5 miles from center road tow path trail head

Bikes: cannondale t400 1987 model and a raleigh gran prix from 1973

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
almost entirly at my local lbs as in the one less than 3 miles from me.

Url for his site
http://www.rdbike.com/
Hes got one of the nicest buidings in the area and its old as they get on the street.

Whats funny is the old bike parkign rack is the same one he used when i first started going to his shop that was back in the mid 80s. Id rather give him my money than performance or other big company with big company concerns. If it costs me 10 15 20% more then so be it.

I think bike related stuff ive bought maybe 3 or 4 items (other than used parts from friends and yardsales etc) fro places other than his shop. My topeak came from bens cycle and fitness off his ebay shop. Bohgt a set of tubes for my bike when i was out one day as well i couldnt pass up a set of tubes for 1.99 each. Those tubes have lasted me 3 months last year and over 100 miles this year so say 900 miles so far. Bought my tires including the flawed pana racer wich he replaed with out question other than asking where the flaw was so he could chop the section out to send back to panaracer.

I prefer local shops as its just easyer to get the replacement should something fail. I think of any extra cash i spend as buying a insurance policy on the item.