View Single Post
Old 04-29-06, 11:05 AM
chicharron

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
I have been diagnosed with Attention Defeceit Disorder and depression. I also was told by the same psychologist that I have a mathmatics learning disorder that is related to the ADD. The information that I have seen on the Internet regarding math learning disorders, also known as "Discalcula" seem to all associate ADD with this so called "Discalcula".

So I take Strattera, and a mild anti-depressent, and recieve tutoring in Math at the University that I attend. Sometimes it seems that everyone is ADD these days, and I at times have wondered if it all is just this seasons "fad disorder". I have known all my life that I am very absent minded, daydreamed in school a lot, and the teachers always told me that I was capable of more, and that I was "bright', but I always daydreamed in class.

What about bicycles and ADD? I do know that if I ride regularly that I am not as depressed, and I feel calm and confident. During the winter, when the days are short, and cloudy and cold,and there is little sunlight, and I don't ride because of the weather, that I am more depressed.

I still think that I need to take the Stratterra however.