Shiznaz
Gone, but not forgotten

Bikes: spicer fixie, Haro BMX, cyclops track, Soma Double Cross, KHS Flite 100

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by 32flavours
I planned a project which studies the effects of background music with different parameters (manipulating tempo and mode, etc.) on the agitation of dementia patients. Apparently it doesn't focus enough on "basic processes of psychology", which is what NSERC is interested in. Although I thought my hypotheses for a cognitive vs. affective model was pretty "basic processes". Bleh. Anyways, now I'm writing up something on phoneme and pitch change perception.

Wow. I just realized that no one will understand or care about anything I just wrote. Anyways, the point is, feel sorry for me because I'm sitting at my computer writing up a research proposal instead of being outside riding like some of you lucky barstards.
My girlfriend would totally understand. She talks like that half the time anyways.

PS. She has decided that she wants that pinarello frame in the beaches. Because its so shiny and pretty... and because I spent like an hour telling her how awesome italian steel bike are... and because I took her on ebay and showed her how expensive they are as well.