Old 05-10-06, 03:58 PM
C4Byke
South Jersey

Bikes: Fuji SC Team, Trek STP 400, C-Dale F700, a myriad of old collectable, retired ELF BMXer

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
My god is this thread ridiculous! There's this thing, err, idea called evolution. This evolution idea gave animals, like this grizzly, the physiological tools to tear into soft little creatures, like us. Evolution also gave us a few tools, the most important of which is our large BRAIN. Frankly, I'm not sure if I understand this 'Ride at your own risk' statement; if it was ride at your own risk-than why did the bear need to be shot? So if there is a sign at a junkyard that says 'enter at your own risk' and you go in and get attacked the dog, does the dog need to be shot? And to the IDIOT that thinks that the answer is going riding with a gun, that's a cowards way out- by that mentality I should be able to don body armor and an MP5, go into your territory (your home) and make it my playground. Why not, I'm smarter than you so that gives me that right, doesn't it? What a bunch of B.S., You jesus-freak gun-nuts need to get a grip and realize that, as much as you wish it was, it's not the 1600's anymore. Which reminds me of a conversation that I was having with this hunter moron the other day. I asked him, what about killing deer is so great anyway other than some sort of distorted ego complex? He said, well now - there are too many deer and they run in front of cars and cause people to die, and you wouldn't want that would you? Oh ok, so it's your general love for the common man that forces you to kill harmless woodland creatures. Hmm, then I asked him "good theory, but how does killing THIS animal prevent THAT animal from running in the street? I mean if that was true, we should just execute everyone in prison because a few of them might be murderers right?" Sorry for the rant, but Bush and his constituency gets under my skin-especially after were electronically tracking one of natures greatest successes and murdering it in cold blood. Guns are for *******.