Old 05-11-06, 05:28 PM
Zero_Enigma

Bikes: MTB Peugoet Canyon (forgot the model), Nikishi? roadbike, MTB custom build,

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Greetings from north of the 49th parallel.

Greetings everyone. Just found your website again after a long hiatius. Decided to register this time after doing a little reading off it a long time ago. I reside in Toronto, Canada. I've been riding bikes for a long time only for the occasional leisure ride. Recently, I've decided to get a bit more serious in the biking in 2006. I'm trying to ride 5 km x 2 each night to get my body used to the riding so I can slowly increase my range.

In terms of the mechanical/technical side I'm rather green. Last year I was able to fix a flat for the first time. This year I popped my chain off and degreased it, degreased the gears, cleaned the chain & gears, then reassembled the chain (after a few flying/lost master links ).

I own both a old road bike and two mountain bikes. One mountain bike is my daily ride while the other is a new bike which is more configured right now for trail/off-road riding. Right now I'm going more for a funtional/tactical setup for my new bike (think police setup as that's were I'd like to get that bike setup to) and the daily bike more a cargo holder.

Anyways, that's it for now. Hope to hear from some of you.

Zero_Enigma