ranger5oh
Just shy of 400W

Bikes: Cannondale System 6, Klein Palomino

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SirMike1983
I for one think that a special bike lane in areas deemed "hazardous projectile domains" is required and that there should be a dedicated bicycle detour around the firing zones. Time and time again have I seen bicyclists hit with crossbow bolts and projectiles fired from trebuchets. We need bow and trebuchet-free bicycle zones. I know 6 guys who've been shot with arrows, bolts, rocks, or pies. They are all living testimonials to the virtues of special bike detours around test firing ranges. I once lost a bike to a 800 lb boulder fired from a local man named Edward Longshank's trebuchet. The bike is gone and I will never have it back due to trebuchet-rock damage. People who disagree are ignorant and need to learn that I am the new master cyclist of the universe who knows all there is about avoiding crossbow, catapult, and trebuchet damages.
^^^^ If this is a serious post, Im sorry...

However, I cant get over the humor of "I once lost a bike to a 800 lb boulder fired from a local man named Edward Longshank's trebuchet" LOL! Who the hell does this happen to? I want that to happen to me, just for the story! LOLOLOLOL!