Old 05-15-06, 11:45 AM
Vinokurtov
Now Racer Ex

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Pizza Man
It was the bag boys. I was surprised that none of your guys got in out 11 man break, but they did lead the chase back up to our group.

Vino, great race report, I really enjoyed watching your victory, even though you outsprinted my teammate . I watched most of the race on the hill, then went to the finish for the final sprint. You timed it just right!

Are you going to take a week off now?

I'm skipping Panoche Pass, but plan to do Mt. Hamilton.

Steve, sorry to hear about your fall. I hope you're back out there soon!
Thanks. Your guy did a great job to bridge up. I thought it was him that got second, but I see he got thrid. Still a great ride. Let him know the podium pics are up on the website.

Yeah, I'm taking a weekend off. I just got the Email that my upgrade has been approved, I was seriously considering doing Panoche if I didn't do well at Cat's or Berkeley, but now I can rest. It'll be the first weekend I've haven't raced (or done a big ride) in a couple of months.

I'm going to do Hamilton, in the 45+ 1/2/3. The Boss is riding it also, should be painful

The other cool part of Cat's was my coach/teammate won your race. He had Mother's Day duties so he begged off Berkeley, though we had some other strong riders there, just not a full group. The bag boys have been very aggressive this year, adding the Bear Flag makes them a bit scary. I'm hoping to do some work for the guys in a few of the bigger races, if nothing else I can block and soft pedal well.