1FG

Bikes: late 70's fixed schwinn

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Kiecker
I heart The Locust
i heart you to keicker. if i had framebuilding insurance i would totally build you a long distance fix for your 585mi ride. you know i bet some day you will do raam on a fix, i can totally see you doing it. it cant be that much harder than doing 13,000 mi. in 2 weeks on a motorcycle. or mabe its waay harder i have no idea but i do know you are crazy enough to try it.

Originally Posted by hyperRevue
The bridge is ****ing hot.
I'm totally going to copy you when we build my bike
yeah i am pretty happy with the way the design is coming together. BTW i was at Wheel and sprocket for a couple hours last night riding some $5000 colnagos and a couple treks madone,5000 ect. and a real nice felt F4 just to see what type of geometry i liked best, so now i have a good idea of how the fit will come together on my bike and i think i will stick with the geo numbers i have in my design right now.

but my only problem is i cannot make up my mind about the parts for the final build.

phil's = high flange or low
cranks = stick with the stronglights or buy SG 75's
bars =drop or bullhorns ergo or classic

plus all the other little things like bar tape color paint scheme and stuff like that is keeping me up at night... fun but annoying, i jut need to get the tubes and start filing and then that stuff will take care of its self when the time comes.

Last edited by the locust; 05-19-06 at 06:55 AM.