MADE IN TAIWAN

Bikes: Tarmac, Humble, Makino, Schwinn

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
BBQ at msngr's gazebo

Come BBQ with us at MSNGR's place.

So msngr has a very nice gazebo at his place and it is sadly under used. So we've decided to have a little gathering of people eating meat/fake-meat and other perishables in large and very excessive quantities at said gazebo.

The catch to this is that you must bring something... soda, beer, food or whatever and you must tell us ahead of time so we don't have 20 people bringing beer and no food. There nothing wrong with beer, just that its a bit hard to grill.

So I'm gonna bring some chicken/drumsticks (of the real variety) and some beer of course.

Grillin' will commence at 6pm at msngr's gazebo. The supposed thunderclouds should have dissipated by then.(we all know there ain't gonna be no rain, weather reports have been wrong since the birth of weather reports and especially lately in NYC it's been super wrong so we'll be fine)

So the super gazebo is located in the beautiful neighborhood of Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn. Its on Atlantic and right off of Nostrand. PM me for exact address and let me know what you are bringing. Hope to see you all there.