Old 06-22-03, 12:37 PM
sparticus
Madman of Princeton

Bikes: Cove G-Spot w/ Marzocchi Super T, Bombshell DH wheelset, and Hayes Mechs (the brakes which I hope to soon replace)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
"Stunt riding is not permitted on campus"

So Sshock4 and i were riding Princeton University yesterday when a campus policeman pulls by in his Ford explorer and tells us we cant jump off something. So we go to the other side of campus, haha! And we ride this nice flowing stairset line, and at the bottom we pedal up the street (just riding, not doing crazy jumps or anything) and this cruiser starts to follow us, and we co around a corner and look back, and its taken some obscure rout to follow us even farther. So we think we've finally gotten off of campus, and then my friend's chain snaps so we stop to fix it, and another cruiser pulls up and says "You guys know stunt riding is not permitted on campus, right?" (He then added the boundaries of campus, which turn out to be approximately 1/2 of town... Do they have ANYTHING better to do than hassle bikers. So come and share your your anger with me, who has a good story?