Old 06-23-03, 08:55 PM
RINGO

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
What's up aliensporebomb

Can you show us some pictures of the batteries mounted on the
bike so I can get a feel for how they are hooked up?

Here are some more pics of how the Battery is connected on my bike. I've post a picture on the 1st page on this topic of where I put the taillight battery, maybe you did not notice it. Where ever I go people don't even notice that a battery in connected to my bike.

You can put battery for the Storm H.I.D helmet system in a back pack. The Storm battery does go on the bike frame, cause you would have the helmet version. So you can keep the Storm battery in your back pack while at work. When you leave, put on you helmet and back pack, plug the cables together and your set.

The is the area where the 6v battery will be connected. As you can see no battery is in place yet.

This photo shows the battery as I'm putting it in place.

In this picture you can see how the taillight battery is in place on the bike frame in a good spot.

This picture view gives you an idea of how I've straped it to the frame.

In this photo you can't even tell I have the 6v battery strapped on my bike frame.

Also, the NiteRider taillihgt comes with a quick release screw, so you can take the taillights off your bike if you lock it up out side fast and easy.

Peace.

Ringo

Last edited by RINGO; 06-24-03 at 05:47 PM.