Old 06-23-03, 08:57 PM
RINGO

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Just got my new Shimano XT components, Race Face Prodigy XC stem, Race Face air alloy riser bar, and a new clear NiteRider taillight today, so you guys know I'm very happy. I'm upgrading from LX to full XT components, can't wait to hook everything up and go for a spin.

I'm thinking about changing the Prodigy XC stem and get the Easton EA50 stem for the 10 degree rise. I'm sending back the Prodigy XC stem cause I purchase the wrong size. I need a 120mm stem, but I purchase a 130mm stem.

Here's a pic of my bike and new gear. :thumbup:

If you can recall, I don't use the Trail Rat II handlebar light at all. My wife and I both use the Storm H.I.D systems all the time. We have an extra 6v battery that a friend can use with one of the Trail Rat II handlebar lights when riding with us. The only time we may use the Trail Rat system with the Storm H.I.D light at the same time, is when we're riding deep in the very dark areas of prospect park.

Here's a pic of my new clear NiteRider taillight. :thumbup:

I did not know the taillight come in a clear body. The light blinks red, but it's going back to the store. Get the red color body, it's better than the clear body.

On the supergo website, the ad for the light was in a red body color, but I got a clear one. :confused: It's the same light, I just like the red body color better.

Peace.

Ringo

Last edited by RINGO; 06-24-03 at 05:59 PM.