Old 05-26-06, 06:14 AM
thorton
Big Guy

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I love it

Well here I am on the crest of week 3. I did 90 miles so far this week, will be adding about 40 over the next two day. I am still in awer at the fact I am about to bike a 100miles in a week, when less than 3 months ago I could barely walk to the bus stop without my legs being tired and being out of breath.

I have become addicted though, I now look forward to the next bike ride instead of dreading it. Look to wishing for a new bike already, and putting the money towards finishing and buing the Hoss. The new seat is doing wonders, and has let me continue to bike so far. Wanted to extend a huge thankyou to everyone here who helped over the last few weeks.

Also, I converted my first person!

My boss at work has seen me comming in the last few weeks and commented on how he noticed I was tanned, more energectic and looked like I had lost some weight. We talked about bikes and ect and he wanted me to come with him to go look at some. He only lives 5 miles away, but will be starting from the same health point I did.

So yeah, I passed that point where you dread cycling home to you are looking forward to it, and the cycle high that follows.