Shiznaz
Gone, but not forgotten

Bikes: spicer fixie, Haro BMX, cyclops track, Soma Double Cross, KHS Flite 100

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by eyefloater
Dude, archers? Seriously? I can't stand archers ... I'm always dex-based fighter types or casters.

I always tend to make my first character in each new ES game a male imperial specializing in stealth, strength and agility, kit him up in heavy armor and then make him really good at stealing stuff and beating people down with swords (the loud boots thing has been killing me, I'm in full steel armor but with hunstman mocassins on!). Otherwise I make pathetically frail and weak elf thief types. I just like stealing stuff in elder scrolls I guess. I find archery really tough at the start unless you have an unapproachable vantage point, otherwise they just run up to you and you have to switch to the sword anyways. I was never really into spells either.

I've only played through the first few quests though and have no idea how to successfully do the disposition game. The horses and fast travel are much needed additions though.

How similar do your characters look to you? Mine is pretty close, the game really lets you change every facial detail.

Anyways, I should be at CM for 6pm.