OCP

Bikes: The kind with two wheels

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
Dog Poop Waterfall; lests try this again

That was strange.
My thread title earlier showed up but without my message.....so people just started answering about poop experiences on their rides and the whole thread got moved! TOO STRANGE......

Don't move this one....and I'll explain what it means again...since you never saw it to begin with!

Dog poop waterfall.
This is a thread about the little things you say to yourself while on a training ride.

Today I was just soaking up the sun and trying to loosen up the legs by going easy after Sunday's big ride.

So I worked on my pedal stroke by reminding myself quite often, dog poop waterfall.

The push down part of the stroke is a given, but the bottom of the stroke should feel like you are trying to scrape dog poop off your cleat.

The waterfall came from my coach, who told me that a waterfall doesn't just go down. It sort of crests on the way up and over, then comes crashing down. Same thing should apply to your pedal stroke.

So, combine the dog poop scrape with the waterfall and if you are like me, you'll fine a much more effective and smooth pedal stroke.

Try it...you might like it.

Dog poop waterfall.....