Old 06-06-06, 08:47 PM
Shemp

Bikes: Cannondale T2000, Gary Fisher Sugar2, Trek Madone 5.2SL

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by stokell
Peterpan, I have never made a personal attack against you. To call me a terrorist because I choose to stealth camp is a personal attack and as such is against Forum policy. Further, since you appear to live in Canada, I suggest you review Canada's libel laws and stand back.

I will be in touch.
You're funny, and thank God I'm in America, but I think you fail to see the irony in that your avatar depicts a terrorist and that's why he made the joke. You were not being singled out as a terrorist for stealth camping. You really need to step back and work on your social skills and learning how to look objectively at things. You're going to have a hard time in the USA this summer if you insist on feeling persecuted by everyone who disagreees with you. When you post with an insurgent guerilla fighter as your avatar, you have to expect that you're asking for inflammatory replies. You don't get to claim higher ground or enlightenment for posting an icon of counter-culture.

Oh, and it should be pointed out peterpan said "che," not "stokell." Lighten up before you completely alienate yourself or make yourself a lightning rod.

Last edited by Shemp; 06-06-06 at 08:54 PM.