cydewaze
Emondafied

Bikes: See sig

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Great customer service from Spinergy

I have an old pair of Spinergy Rev-X wheels that I purchased several years ago, but stopped riding on due to the often windy conditions where I live. So the poor wheels have been hanging in the basement for lord knows how long, collecting dust.

Well, I heard about a replacement program for these wheels, so I emailed Spinergy about it, and they told me that they would upgrade me to a pair of X-Aero Lites for a very reasonable price of $349. That was around two years ago, and at that time I did not have the cash to take advantage of the program.

Last year I checked into it again, and it was still available, but I had my wedding to pay for.

Finally, I'm ready to trade the wheels in (the new ones are going on Jess's new Serotta) but since I snoozed, the price has gone up. So I phoned Spinergy to ask about the new price, and the rep told me that even though the price had gone up, he would honor the old price of $349. He took my order over the phone, and we shot the breeze about riding for a while

Really nice people!

my bike page - my journal
Current Stable: Trek Emonda SL - Trek Top Fuel 8 - Scattante XRL - Jamis Dakar Expert - Trek 9700 - AlpineStars Al Mega