Old 06-11-06, 12:59 PM
patentcad
Peloton Shelter Dog

Bikes: 2017 Scott Foil, 2016 Scott Addict SL, 2018 Santa Cruz Blur CC MTB

Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1142 Post(s)
Liked 28 Times in 22 Posts
The degree to which shoerhino just doesn't get it is rather astonishing. Suffice it so say that we'll all see Macs (which have been a better mousetrap for 20 years) start to increase market share. It's happening already. Any temporary glitch in this trend is purely due to Apple's switch to Intel processors - and things will pick up by next year again.

No skin off my news weenies. I've been running my business on Macs since 1991. In a Windows world. ALL my clients have Windows. Our compatibility issues with them? Zero. Our inability to get software that accomplishes our business needs? Zero. Our issues with viruses, etc.? Zero.

And now this whole 'but they don't write that for the Mac' issue would appear to be dead. Any weenie who WANTS Windows on a Mac (which is a bit hard to figure in the first place, but it happens, particularly in specific business applications) can INSTALL Windows on a Mac and run it just about as fast as on a Dell or HP. I'm trying to see the big downside here (other than somewhat higher initial hardware/software costs which many of us see as a no-brainer given the advantages) but it's not happening.