View Single Post
Old 06-11-06, 08:40 PM
derath

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by caligurl
well? what did you end up having for brekky?
Well funny you should ask. Best laid plans...

Long story. I will keep it as concise as possible. Newborn kept my wife up all night thursday night. So I was feeling real bad about the fact that she was gonna have to deal with both kids saturday morning. It just so happened that my mom offered to watch him friday night (he is 8 weeks old).

So I went down there friday night. I was doing the ride with my dad anyhow.

So first off, I was a good 35 miles closer to the ride than I would have been. So I didn't have to get up as early. Plus my dad is one of those early risers so he had breakfast all ready when I woke up.

The downside is that it wasn't really what I would have chosen to eat, but it is hard to say "gee thanks for making breakfast. I'm not gonna eat it."

It was:

Bagel. Bagels are good, but it was one of those loaded ones, with salt garlic etc. I scraped off as much of the extra stuff as possible.

Eggs. Eggs are ok.
Sausage.
Coffee
Orange juice.

Not horrible, but a little heavy for me. Given the choice I would have done Oatmeal with bannanas, coffee, and maybe half a plain bagel.

Oh, and Caligirl, I am totally annoyed with Garmin now. But I will ***** about that over on motionbased.

-D