Dannihilator
Still kicking.

Bikes: Bike Count: Rising.

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
Liked 46 Times in 32 Posts
Originally posted by nismo400
are you dumb or heavy(the implications are obvious) a hardtail with disc brakes can't be cool.
Would you even think of running v-brakes on a 24 LeToy III, Planet X Jack Flash Rad, Evil Imperial, Specialized P2,P1, Kona Roast, Endless Life Time, Cliffcat Tankass, BMW Park Bike, Balfa Minuteman? I don't think so. Those are big hit Hardtails, v-brakes won't do the job, on them, those hardtails are designed specifically for disc brakes, they look awsome with disc brakes. So stop this harsh debate, and understand that there is a place for v-brakes, but there is more of a market for disc brakes than V's. There will always be the die hards that swear by V brakes, but the market for V-brakes have been under a slow death since disc brakes have become more affordable. To those who believe that change is bad, accept that the market evolves and stop the hating, to those that use disc brakes lay off those that use V's.

Personally, I use disc brakes on all my rigs, for me the stopping power is well needed.