View Single Post
Old 06-15-06, 01:26 PM
Shaman

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Just to reitterate MY experience. I worked with Randy to get an Actionbent Tadpole KNOWING I was at the whim of the Slow Boat from Tiawan and accepted the risk. Even so, when a firm date was set, Randy offered me a discount on any accessory I may want for the bike which I declined to take him up on since I knew the shipping status. This is above and beyond in my book.

When I recieved the Tadpole, it was complete and well packed. Shipping cost was more reasonable than any other online mailorder I've ever dealt with for such a large item. AND... most important to me was to get the color I WANTED... which was the Sunburst Orange. Randy knew what he was getting in the next shipment. For an importer, that is a feat in itself.

I also talked with Steve as I needed a bit more chain for my 6'2" frame and within an hour of emailing A.B., Steve calls on HIS nickle to resolve the questions in the email. The extra length of chain was at my door within 2 days.

Maybe it's THE WAY you communicate that keeps issues from being resolved. I have no problem with A.B. at all; as a matter of fact, I don't know where I could have gotten a better deal and such clear communication from an online importer.

Keep up the good work A.B.; Randy; Steve...