View Single Post
Old 06-18-06, 01:57 AM
Defiance

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Sorry to hear that. Do you know when it happened? I can't see it cracking overnight under no strain. Did it snap when you flipped it or is there a chance you were riding on it for a bit?

I know what it feels like, I've been there. *Trippy LSD insinuated flashback*

Couple years ago when I was a wee lad I was riding to school on my bike [of course] after a day of doing some small-medium sized BMX jumps at Calabazas (check some of the MSDHW films, its a cool place) and low and behold, I'm riding along the street and *SNAP*.

I look down just before I topple over and there it is. My stancion tube cracked clear across.

So I fell down into some rocks (ouchies), walked home, and my dad drove me to school.

But anyways, we got a new fork under warranty and all was good.

Speaking of forks, does that happen to be the Marzocchi Z1? I recently got the Z1 FR 3, and I was wondering if you could tell me how it ran? I've got about a week to wait till parts come in (new fork = new 20mm hub = new rim and spokes... that the bike shop doesn't have) till I can get the thing installed, but I heard it's badass.

Care to comment?

Also, looking at the new frame, where's your rear disc brake gonna go? Are you going to ditch it?

Last edited by Defiance; 06-18-06 at 02:03 AM.