Thread: Toronto Fixed
View Single Post
Old 06-22-06, 10:18 PM
cavit8
Shiftless bum

Bikes: Apollo fixed winter bike, Gazelle Cross, Baboe Cargo bike, Linskey Rouleur Road, Bridgestone Picnica, Tern C7, 2nd gen Strida

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by cavit8
Okay you monkeys. We have two of our own, eyefloater and somnabulent doing the Friends for Life ride. I just took a spin through both the pledge pages and I've yet to see much evidence of any support from folks here.

I know not everyone is flush but every little bit helps. I dropped $100 bones each, mostly cause eyefloater promised to clean my Ciocc with a toothbrush for a month, but I challenge everyone here to drop $20 or more on these guys. Split it between them or just empty your pockets and give what you can. Even the price of a beer will help, like you really need it you chubby walrus. Apart from being able to hold it over their heads for the rest of their lives, you're supporting a good cause. Chances are someone you know or you yourself may be influenced by the effects of this deadly disease.

So pony up, buttercup. For the half the price of a new jersey, a couple of beers, or a massage (sans happy ending) from operator, you can make a difference, feel good about yourself, and know these boys are going to earn every red cent as they gftg.

Do it. You know you want to...
Bump (no it's not going away)