celticfrost
Raising the Abyss

Bikes: Expensive ones that I ride slowly

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 9 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by El Diablo Rojo
Couple of notes on the case. They have settled and paid Lance the money he is owed.

As for weather or not it's a big deal that LA took PED prior to his TdF wins, it is. LA has continually stated the he HAS NEVER TAKEN A PED. That was NEVER. In my book never means NEVER.

I could care less if he did or he didn't, because like some others here on BF I believe they all dope so essentially it's an even playing field. I also believe that LA would have trounced the competition if they were all clean as well.
I'm saying the allegations are no big deal. If it's proven he took PEDs prior to TDF wins, then I'd say it's a small big deal .

Yes, I believe it's probably an even playing field too and if Lance and everyone else doped, Lance wins and if nobody dopes (including Lance), then Lance wins. It's just all these constant doping stories that are a bit disheartening and things probably won't change any time soon.
"...in Las Vegas where -the electric bills are staggering -the decor hog wild -and the entertainment saccharine -what a golden age -what a time of right and reason -the consumer's king -and unhappiness is treason..."