El Diablo Rojo
Banned.

Bikes: Ridley Noah-Scott Addict-Orbea Ordu

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Namenda
Excellent point. Lance Armstrong has been accused of innumerable offenses by his detractors, but I don't recall anyone ever saying he's a blithering idiot. Additionally, no doctor in his right mind would ask a patient about illicit drug use while unconcerned persons were present.

Lance beat the Frenchies in their race seven times, and they hate him for it. And some of the Lance-haters out there will continue to grasp at straws until their dying days. I honestly don't know if he cheated or not. If he did, and kept it under wraps this well, then it proves he isn't as stupid as this "article" tries to portray him.

Ever been really sick, near death? I have and I had my friends and family in the hospital room with my doctors asking me questions that were pretty private and very sensitive. Had it been a routine examination there is no way I would have had those people in the room. However I was scared and I needed the support of friends and family. During my 12 week stay in the hospital my friends witnessed a lot things that if I were in better condition would have never seen.