Old 07-01-06, 10:44 AM
DnvrFox
Banned.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 10 Posts
Originally Posted by tvme
Sooo very sorry Denver. I certainly didn't mean to hurt the feelings of an inanimate object . If you want or feel you need to have a phone turned on 24/7 that has become your option. I relish my time away- hell I could just buy a motorcycle if I wanted noise pollution

I do carry one (turned off) while hunting or fishing in less populated areas. If I heard someone using one while deer hunting, I'd turn mine on to call the game warden. I would also support legislation to stop their use while operating anything on public streets or for use in aid of a hunt for anything.

Caruso- what do you do? On or off?

Bob
Did I say I had it on 24/7 or did you just add that to make some kind of a point?

I don't, although some folks are now using only a cell phone, and in that case I would.

But, I strongly support your ideas about outlawing its use while driving or whatever.

But, if you call the game warden on your cell phone because someone else is using their cell phone, won't a 3rd party call the game warden because you are using your cell phone? And then a 4th party call about the 3rd party? And on and on until the whole world is calling about someone else using a cell phone? Soon, there would be no one to call. And if you drive your motorcycle to the forest to shoot deer, then you won't be able to hear other's cell phones. Perhaps that is the solution. Shoot the deer from your motorcycle, and the cell phones won't bother you.

And, I am NOT an inaminate object, although my wife may think so when she gives me her "honey-do" list

Last edited by DnvrFox; 07-01-06 at 12:12 PM.