View Single Post
Old 07-02-06, 11:29 AM
tvme

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Denver,

Now I'm really intrigued. But first some housekeeping.

Originally Posted by DnvrFox
And, I am NOT an inaminate object, although my wife may think so when she gives me her "honey-do" list
My original statement referred to the phone which is an inaninate object. If you took offence on behalf of that object... sorry, not my problem

But, if you call... And then a 4th party call about... from your motorcycle... won't bother you.
Ummm... errrr... ah... Don't hunt much, do you?

Did I say I had it on 24/7 or did you just add that to make some kind of a point?

I don't, although some folks are now using only a cell phone, and in that case I would.
This is the part that piqued my interest.

My statement was, "If you want or feel you need to have a phone turned on 24/7 that has become your option." Are you saying you go to the effort to carry a cell phone on a bike and then turn off your "land line" when you get home********** If so I commend you! You do know it IS possible to ummm... "cut the cord".... so to speak If that was not your meaning, "did you just add that to make some kind of a point?"

If you haven't noticed, I do tend to poke a bit of gentle (I hope) fun at a lot of things- including myself. I'm a touch more serious in funnin' the extremists on both the right and the left (my avatar should explain why). If anyone is bothered... well, I suppose they can always ignore me

Bob