DnvrFox
Banned.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 10 Posts
Originally Posted by tvme
Denver,

Now I'm really intrigued. But first some housekeeping.

My original statement referred to the phone which is an inaninate object. If you took offence on behalf of that object... sorry, not my problem

Ummm... errrr... ah... Don't hunt much, do you?

This is the part that piqued my interest.

My statement was, "If you want or feel you need to have a phone turned on 24/7 that has become your option." Are you saying you go to the effort to carry a cell phone on a bike and then turn off your "land line" when you get home********** If so I commend you! You do know it IS possible to ummm... "cut the cord".... so to speak If that was not your meaning, "did you just add that to make some kind of a point?"

If you haven't noticed, I do tend to poke a bit of gentle (I hope) fun at a lot of things- including myself. I'm a touch more serious in funnin' the extremists on both the right and the left (my avatar should explain why). If anyone is bothered... well, I suppose they can always ignore me

Bob
Wow, a BUNCH of stuff to handle here!

1. We do not answer the phone after 8:00 pm, and usually do turn the phones off at night. My wife is the one with the major medical problem right now, and she is with me at night (as far as I know).

2. Inanimate object - you did see the smiley?

3. I don't hunt at all. Shot a deer once, and felt so bad I never have hunted again. Prefer to see them in the wild, but if it gives you jollies to kill them, it is fine with me.

4. Joe has turned off the "ignore" switch, but you are nowhere being ignored in my book. A couple of others - well I wish the switch was available!

And, I guess I do need you to explain your avatar. Sorry to be dense. Must be my shrinking brains (as someone on another forum told me recently).