View Single Post
Old 07-19-06, 02:26 PM
teiaperigosa
Banned.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
if you don't realize that your life is at risk when you ride a bike (more so than it is when you drive a car), then you are either oblivious, don't ride much, you ride in norway or somewhere or other, or any combination of the three

earn respect by playing by the rules?...who's rules?...babylon law is not earth's law...I refuse to sit at stop lights behind vehicles and suck up their polluting fumes...this is amongst other foolish things I refuse to do...
motorists need to show respect by supporting public transportation and respecting the environment (including public space)

unfortunately for those on the margins (in all walks of life), they don't have any choice but to look at the situation as us vs. them....but I didn't even use that terminology...'s a matter of survival, and if you don't survive cause you thought shiit was so gushy, then you know you done fukked up

a chip on the shoulder can often be just a keen awareness...you're talking that same talk that always put down colored people who refused to take **** from either blatant or subtle white supremacy....but of course, it was always the chip on the shoulder that was the problem, not whiteness and its blinding capabilities

speaking of which...bicycling while black is a whole nother topic that you probably don't know much about...some of us have no choice to be aware of the way things are