bmclaughlin807
Crankenstein

Bikes: Novara Randonee (TankerBelle)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Jinker
People who refuse to travel on the right on MUPs drive me nuts, even peds. Do they not think that the little yellow line down the middle applies to them?
Heh... I don't care which side peds are on, so long as they are to the side. The ones I hate are the ones that walk in a group of 4-5 toodling along, having a loud conversation and don't even notice you're yelling untill you're RIGHT behind them. And then they split, leaving about 12" in the middle for you to go through. *sighs*

If they're on the left, it's because they want to see who's coming at them on the path, and there's usually plenty of room to pass them on the right... if they're over to the right, a simple 'Good morning' or 'passing' is fine... it's the fools in the middle like they're the only people in the world that get annoying.
"There is no greater wonder than the way the face and character of a woman fit so perfectly in a man's mind, and stay there, and he could never tell you why. It just seems it was the thing he most wanted." Robert Louis Stevenson