View Single Post
Old 07-30-06, 08:38 AM
smellygary

Bikes: Hugh Porter criterium, Davidson Discovery (touring), GT road, Nishiki Yukon MTB (which I hate)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by iluvfreebeer
+1
My BLACK kids are NOT poor.
They don't play basketball.
They don't listen to cRap music.
They dont' dress like gang bangers.
They live in an upper middle class neighborhood and have variously graduated from West Point, UT, Kellog School of Business and the youngest are home schooled and believe it or not, play with children of ALL races, creeds and ethnic groups.

Don't judge black people by the stereotypes on MTV, NBC, CBS and other slimeball media outlets. We're not all Crips or Bloods.

Typical liberal racist crap!!!!
Liberals are the most intolerant people on the planet.

--------------------------------------------
I guess my original post that inspired these recent comments was completely misunderstood. Evidently the facetious comments I made--using rhetoric to make a point--was lost on the internet, and only served as a rubber mallet to elicit knee-jerk reactions from readers that don't care to take a pause and understand. Did anybody happen to read the last sentence of that post? That should have clarified something for you.

Iluvfreebeer says that his home schooled kids play with kids of ALL races and creeds and ethnic groups. In that upper middle class neighborhood? Mt knee jerk reaction to that is its a bit of an exagerration. But here's a challenge: what are the first names of their Coptic friends?

All said and done, I certainly don't apologize for your misunderstanding of my original post, nor for your ability to only see only negativity, nor for your assumptions that I'm "white", that I've never lived in the "inner city", that I'm "liberal", "intolerant", or that I waste my time listening to talking heads on TV, most especially MTV.

Are you the one doing the home schooling?