LóFarkas
LF for the accentdeprived

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
*announcement*

This is now officially the "F U C K Floyd Landis" thread

His B sample came back positive, Phonak sacked him, he's already hired Hamilton's lawyer... All going to plan, really.

But then he says: "I was the strongest man in the Tour de France, and that is why I am the champion." That is obviously false. He could only claw back those 5 minutes on the weird and wonderful stage 17 because

1) The other teams (who was in #1? Sio or Sastre? That team) didn't take him seriously enough early on. Had they been pushing to catch him on the last 100k, and not the last 60, Landis would probably have not finished in the top 10, and he definitely wouldn't have won. And then he may go ahead and win the TT two days later... to ensure 5th place.
It was a simple tactical mistake, and everyone who knows a ****ing thing about cycling knows that. He got lucky just like Oscar Pereiro Sio. Difference is, OPS said afterwards "thank you to the teams who allowed me to get back into contention" while FL says "I was the best". What a disgusting fool.

2) He was doped, which explains why the others underestimated him, really... They didn't think he was such an idiot.

So here it goes: **** you, Floyd Landis.

Source: http://eurosport.com/cycling/tour-de...to938484.shtml

Last edited by LóFarkas; 08-05-06 at 11:36 AM.