View Single Post
Old 08-06-03, 01:04 AM
Stinger9oh

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
I have ordered from them twice and I NEVER WILL AGAIN. Their merchandise is substandard and their customer service is terrible. My first order was for a pair of what were supposed to be Giordana tights. They sent me Prorace tights. They fit me well, so I kept them. I inquired if both the Giordana and the Prorace are the same price (i.e. did they owe me any money) and it took the Idaho office two weeks to get the answer. Needless to say, they said that both tights were the same price and that they owed me nothing. Also I don't like their system of listing prices in US dollars but actually charging in British pounds. You get stuck with exchange rates and fees for the exchange.

At the end of May they had great prices on Prorace bibs with free shipping. I ordered two pairs. One pair had a good pad and the other had a pad that was a joke. It was so small that it was not even wide enough to pad the sitbones and in the front it was so small it could cause embarassment, if you know what I mean. BTW, the substandard pair came without tags or even the maker logo. When I called them, I asked if they could send me a pair with a good pad, when I sent the substandard ones back. The office person in Idaho said that she couldn't really check on that and that I should send the ones I didn't like and they would send a refund. I was pretty disgusted with their lack of interest in working with the customer. AND, AFTER TWO MONTHS I STILL DON'T HAVE MY REFUND! No money and no answer to my inquiry.

I do not think that they are an honest company. They give an impression that they are a little disorganized. But too much goes wrong in favor of them! They are the kind of company that gives internet shopping a bad name.

Caveat emptor.

Rich