Old 08-18-06, 02:14 PM
Hambone

Bikes: GT Edge for the road/Specialized Hopper (well the frame and the bb, everything else is new) for the dirt

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by msheron
I still say an old fashioned trip to the woodshed a$$ whoopin and break his little BB? Pellet? something another gun up in pieces, preferably over his narrow smart a$$ and kick him in the a$$ all the way home like John Cleese does Manuel in Fawlty Towers! Now, if some DSS or other social worker disagrees with my diagnosis, then let me shoot at your a$$ with a BB.....or pellet rifle and see how they may like it.

Point being................since we no longer whip kids for wrong doing, we get these little bastards who will next cut the heads of cats with lawn mowers and then they kidnap and **** your kids and torture them someday! Okay, maybe I over addressed this but he needs his a$$ beat so bad his nose bleeds as my dad use to say.

Thank you for joining in Psychology My Way 101 & the Art of Punishing Your Kid to Grow Up & be Responsible Class! No term paper required.

Originally Posted by Edgecrusher
Right on!
Too many parents and adult guardians want to be their childs Friend...
Instead of being the disciplinarian when called for. This kid should have his
wise punk ass beat several times. Boot camp, would straighten out his dim-witted
ways...good old fashioned hard work, and ass kickings from sun up 'till sun down
So, it is the position of you two that the way you raise non-violent children is by beating them to teach them that violence is wrong?