flair1111
MegadetH

Bikes: Brodie Omega

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Your routine

What do you do for your fitness routine or exercise routine?

I used to lift weights exclusively from 1988 to 2000. I stopped due to many stresses in my life and something had to give. I was really dedicated (obsessed) with lifting. I loved it. It was who I was. Since 3 months ago I got into Mountain Biking for fitness and have started using a punching bag most of the week to. While Im still 35 pounds lighter than I was at my biggest workout weight years ago, Im already seeing alot of muscle growth and strength comming back. My legs look better than ever. I have veins that stick out in my legs, I never had that before. I also have veins sticking out of my shoulders when riding. Im thinking of also mabey adding a basic lifting routine 3 times a week hitting the major muscle groups with basic lifts. I feel starting to feel great and may even try and pursue my dream job of getting certified as a fitness instructor and working for myself. Oh yeah something else that helps, Im also a land surveyor and that alone is a huge workout 5 days a week. The north Georgia mountains are a killer sometimes and property lines go across anything and everything. So I have or will have...

Job
mountain biking
punching bag
basic lifting routine = soon

What do you do?