Old 08-29-06, 11:00 PM
chimivee
powerfully luxurious

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 1955
Why not, they'll all have the same ginormus red star and say all the same things on them. Like Fixer said, think "home" and "away" jerseys. People like different color combinations, why limit us to what only a small number of people want??? We need some flexibility here. I HATE the red star, but I am bending to the will of others, try it.

If no one is willing to come forward to do all the work, and I believe it will be a ton of work, then we will just do without. But if someone needs and wants help, they could ask for it and would probably get it. With all the time some people spend on this forum, there just has to be people out there with the spare time needed for this project.

I believe that the colors will be only part of what makes ordering a "NIGHTMARE", what about all the other options, (long sleeve short sleeve, full zipper, 3/4 zipper, race cut, and on and on and on) why not eliminate all those options as well.

Sorry for the rant, I just spent the evening with 250 other soccer refs in a meeting that had me contemplating suicide.
Just to be to clear:

The purpose of this thread is simply to decide which black jersey we will produce. And as it's turning out, we may produce more than one black jersey scheme. (Cali, I hate to say it, but I think you're unanimously outnumbered on this )

This does not mean that we can't/won't produce alternate color schemes in addition. But, in an effort to make this process somewhat methodical (there's infinite color combinations possible), we're doing one thing at a time. Black was by far the most popular from the other thread, so we're starting with that.

As mentioned in post #1, "If you would prefer an alternate color scheme, feel free to indicate so. We may do an alternate color IN ADDITION if there's enough interest - in which case we'd hold another vote after we're done here."

And, yes, we ARE treating the other options (s/s, l/s, full zip, 3/4) the same way as the alternate colors. That is, we are NOT addressing that now. But, we will get to it later. One thing at a time.

But, until then, no more posting blue jerseys or other such blasphemy. This thread is all about THE BAD GUYS IN TOP GUN. Focus!