Old 09-05-06, 04:23 AM
Rigard
lurker in denial

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I have two eccentric hubs (not planned just happend), I love 'm to death. Really nice machined, holds up great in mud and general bad condition and still spin like it was new out of the box. Completly user servicable, uses off the shell bearing and mounting stuff (metric bolts).

I haven't tried out the freewheel but I have one coming, expensive yes. I bought this one second hand (almost new) so i can see if it really is what they promis it to be. The big plus of the Eno fw is the range of sizes they offer.

Oh order the matching fw tool with your hub, especially if you get an eccentric hub removing a freewheel can be a bit of a problem with a regular tool. NOt impossible but you would have to disassamble the hub every time you change freewheels.

Although not needed for anything regarding the hub the customer service from with is good, fast replies to email.

They chainline for white hub is on the middle ring of a mtb crankset if i remember correct. Ideal would be if you had access to a couple of smaller and wider BB sizes. So you could put the 44t ring on the outside just for looks.

If you have any more q's feel free to ask me I'll try to answer them the best I can.