View Single Post
Old 09-05-06, 06:10 AM
frost_from_hell

Bikes: bianchi spillo

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Does anyone use and/or reccomend a Kathmandu Aspre? Here's a link for further details on it: http://www.kathmandu.com.au/14.html?...id=-1504564379

I plan to use it for staying at caravan parks and the like, and I hope to do some summer touring in Germany, maybe Holland as well. The most extreme conditions I expect it will be having beer spilt all over it/in it! Picture this situation:

Raining beer
From an alcoholic sky
Bleeding its malt hops
Baptising my canvas
Now I shall reign in beer!

Bonus points to anyone who recognises the song that I adapted the lyrics from!

Ah, i've been at work too long, and studying too hard! Anyway, back to the topic at hand, I'm thinking of buying this tent whenever Kathmandu have their next sale, and save probably 40-50% on it. Feel free to suggest any other tents that you feel are appropriate for me, but they MUST be able to be purchased locally (don't have credit card). btw i'n not a "weight weenie", i would like my tent to be reasonably lightweight, but I wont double my budget for it to save 150 grams, or anything like that.

Oh yeah, almost forgot to say, said tent needs to accomodate 1 person (me) plus plenty of "stuff", or 2 people plus a bit less "stuff" per person. Cheers!