View Single Post
Old 09-10-06, 01:06 AM
stapfam
Time for a change.

Location: 6 miles inland from the coast of Sussex, in the South East of England

Bikes: Dale MT2000. Bianchi FS920 Kona Explosif. Giant TCR C. Boreas Ignis. Pinarello Fp Uno.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
I was bought up in a small village and we had a local policeman that lived in the village. Any problems in the village and he knew about it. If he had to have a word with you about your behaviour- then you were in trouble. Not just from him as he used to tell your father and then you were in trouble.
Unfortunately there is a strong element of youth today that do not have any parental control. If you confront the youths then you get a load of verbal. If you confront the parents you understand where the problem came from. If you tell the police then it must be you at fault for such a minor problem. There is a problem family in my area and no-one has managed to get anything done about them. The only thing is that they are a bit calmer now as some one has had enough and various membrs of the family arrive home in a sorry state occasionally. Almost as if someone has been upset by them and belted the daylights out of them.

Spike Milligan