View Single Post
Old 09-11-06, 10:25 AM
0_emissions :=)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
An example of BAD, BAD driving...

So, last weekend I was going out camping to watch the Bow 80 bike race. The 'friend' I got a ride with was absolutely PSYCHO, as I got to find out. He's going down the highway at least 130, weaving in and out of traffic, and he's laughing about it! No signal lights & slamming on the brakes. I was literally shaking when I got out of the car. Not only that, his stereo system=crap, and at full volume it felt like my ears were going to bleed. I wanted him to get pulled over and arrested so bad, just to get out of his car! I would have told him to stop so I could get out, but I had my tent, sleeping bag, cooler food, etc. It's also a LONG ways to the mountain, and hitchhiking does not appeal to me. Now, i've known this guy for awhile, but lemme tell you, when you're in an enclosed cabin, things are a little different...He got an earful when we stopped & I got a different ride back. It's pretty safe to say that things will be a little different from now on. I just could not believe that he could act like this, i've never seen him like this. I mean, he's got a wife & kids at home, and I have people as well to think about! VERY SCARY

Last edited by 0_emissions :=); 09-11-06 at 10:34 AM.