Red Riding Hood
girl anachronism

Bikes: cayne uno

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by sers
why do you think that it's going to be too large for you? how were you measured? i'm not sure how responsible a builder is for fit when he's provided with inaccurate measurements - but if he measured you, it should fit. one of the framebuilders here will likely chime in about the logistics of reconfiguring a frame that's mostly built up.

if it's just buyer's remorse, or that you can't afford it anymore then you have to decide whether it's going to be cheaper to eat all or most of the deposit, or to sell it at a potential loss on ebay.

He got fit for his custom bike by one person, and he got fit for a road bike that he bought by another, and his measurements differ slightly from one to the other. He's pretty comfy on his road bike, and I think he is worried about the geometry and fit of his track bike, whether it will be comfortable for him in everyday use. I agree with your point, but I think the size/geometry may differ from his road bike obviously because they are meant to have different geometry. Really, he is second guessing his need for this bike, and trying not to lose too much money on it.