Old 09-15-06, 01:48 PM
N_C
Banned.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by I-Like-To-Bike
I am posting about results and lack of same from the LAB promoters. I don't need to take a course to ask "What Results?" What can the students or sponsors of such a program expect from taking the course? What has happened for the last 20 years? Why should the public be interested in LAB courses?

Opinions and concepts are NOT results. The Forester clan promoting Forester derived LAB classes with fabricated claims of risk reduction results for their trained students are NOT results but rather a line of B.S.
What is your idea of an LAB promoter? An LAB member, a member who takes a LAB course, an LCI, or the LAB officers & employees?

Opinions & concepts may not be YOUR idea of a result. But if someone came up to me & siad they took the Road I course. They recommend I join the LAB & take the course myself. I would consider that opinion from that person a successful result that the course is a good thing to take & the LAB is a good organization to join. And that the person got very good results from the course. and I would join the LAB & take the course myself.

Results by word of mouth opinion or not are the best form of advertisment & promotion & are very valuable. Soem of us do not need hard core facts to believe something, or believe in something,. It is called faith. If we find out faith is unfounded then so be it, let that be out mistake. But let us figure it out with out trying to cram your opinions down our throats by telling us we are wrong because we believe in what John Forrester teaches &/or promotes.

Please do not assume your ideas of a result are the same as others, they're not, they won't be. Get used to it &/or get over it.