Old 09-20-06, 04:26 PM
smokeyrules

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Got My Mini Today

Got the Mini today. It is just as many of you have said, it handles very easily and is so much better suited for my 5'0" height and female frame. Folding was fairly intuitive. I prefer the size of this to the Dahon Helios P8 as it feels more maneuverable, the Dahon now feels too big, I wonder if that is why it felt unstable.

The shifting I suspect will need to be adjusted, gears seem to be sliding this way and that, I am waiting for my "consultation" so that I can figure out how to adjust the gears. The website mentions some yellow lines that need to be adjusted and I can't find any yellow lines anywhere.

Anyway, it is clear that this is a bike that I can take for much longer distances, like for a daytrip somewhere, whereas, I think I'll use my new Mobiky for the parking lot to the office ride, or from the office to get lunch run.

Did any of the more novice types among you still feel you needed to get a bike shop to adjust your folding bikes, and does the typical bike shop know how to do this?