Old 09-02-03, 09:51 AM
oxygen_77

Bikes: Specialized Stumpjumper FSR, Specialized P.2, Kona Coiler

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Newbie Introduction

Hey everybody! I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.

I just recently bought a Specialized Stumpjumper FSR frame and managed to piece together a working bike from components off a Mongoose Solution (made by pacific cycles) which I owned for about two weeks before buying the new FSR frame. I'm very excited to get back into mountain biking, but I've been plagued with popped tubes, bad cables and now a broken (replaceable) rear derailleur hanger. Hopefully that will be the last breakdown for a while...

I used to own a Schwinn hardtail/hardfront back in college and would ride 14 miles of trails and urban assault everyday on it. It was a good bike then, but I bent the head tube and after leaving the bike unused for several years I gave it away and went without a bike for another year. How I ever went without a bike for so long is beyond me... now just waiting for the new derailleur hanger is killing me...

I currently plan on getting back into trail riding, but around here there aren't ANY trails so I've had to make due with new neighborhoods full of dirt piles and gravel. Anyways... this is getting too long... Nice to meet all of you!!!