genec

Bikes: custom built, sannino, beachbike, giant trance x2

Mentioned: 86 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13658 Post(s)
Liked 4,532 Times in 3,158 Posts
Originally Posted by R-Wells
Ah, yes people can do stupid crap.
The kid that was text messaging need his gonads cut of!
I am not opposed to harsher punishment when its called for.
And there are many time when its called for.
OK clearly "losing his license" will fit into that catagory.

But in the case of this thread they could find nothing such as the things you are describing, she was even driving under the speed limit.
And I bet the lady would have done something diferent had she known.
What I don't understand is how she can be 2 feet out of place and not understand why? Where was her head... I still think there is more to this than meets the eye.

In the case of the memorial ride with the ex LEO's I would bet you a dozen donuts they investigated that one very Thoroughly. They tend to get a bit crabby when you kill an LEO.
I hear you... so how did a judge find no guilt in this case? Was it because bicycles were involved? How can one plow into the back of a vehicle with flashers on... was the driver blindfolded? There is more to this story too.

See at a very minimum... all these drivers were on auto pilot... and if that is they way they accept their responsibility as a driver... then they should not have that responsibility. It is obviously too much for them to handle. And this gets back to what I was saying way in the beginning... why is it that we think everyone has the "right stuff" to drive?