View Single Post
Old 09-27-06, 04:12 PM
SD Fixed
Traffic shark

Bikes: 2 fixies, 1 road, 29er in the works.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Mr. Samsa
I totally agree me and K3nho have witnessed first hand how "politics" of CM can get heated and so stupid and pointless.
Now instead of listening to them just ride away and ignore them and others will follow and start riding away from the lame fighting
But I agree on a fixie riding group for SAN Diego...and we should start up more alleycat races instead of these "only hip people can come" and only invite real riders bullsh.it events that these san diego ellitest riders have.
BS
I want to do a free for all fun alley cat events and I think I may have something in mind and am going to see if it is feasible. More on that later

I'll keep an eye out.
I have heard the courriers here are keeping the Alleycats under the radar for two reasons: one because of the po-po.. and two because.. they want to keep it to themselves. Not sure how true either are, but.. you know... I'm not concerned either way.

Set something up, and if I"m in town, I'll put cash in towards a grandprize type of deal. Nothing big $$ but something to make the ride a little faster.