View Single Post
Old 09-29-06, 04:31 PM
Mr. Samsa

Bikes: schwinn / converted fixed gear, Bianchi Pista , Miyata 10 speed( build up) and Giordana track bicycle(campy components included)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by William Karsten
I'll keep an eye out.
I have heard the courriers here are keeping the Alleycats under the radar for two reasons: one because of the po-po.. and two because.. they want to keep it to themselves. Not sure how true either are, but.. you know... I'm not concerned either way.

Set something up, and if I"m in town, I'll put cash in towards a grandprize type of deal. Nothing big $$ but something to make the ride a little faster.

Nope some of the "hipsters" just keep it to them selves and its usually what I ve seen 5-10 people tops..while other alley cats I have seen and heard about ( example would be L.A) they have 30-50 people or more show up and its not a "club" alleycat race..its soo dumb.
I want it to be open to all....first it would be only( but all) fixed gear riders.
Then all kinds of geared or single speed or fixed geared riders....but I think the first I may do is going to be around Halloween or Day of the Dead
But more on that stuff later
talk care all you riders tonight where ever you are
peace